Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloweeeeeen

Alright! Here is a PowerPoint presentation for my class of kindergarten students. Its a basic review of numbers with some colors and shapes thrown in all done in a Halloween theme. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to make the animations work in Slideshare so I'll have to ask for some advice and maybe re-post it at a later point. Regardless, the full animation version with the lesson overview and rubric will be uploaded in a Google Drive folder. Enjoy!

 


2 comments:

  1. Nicely themed lesson to really engage the students for learning numbers and colours. I have to say that I was looking for some black cats, possibly 13, but I guess the lesson was only 1-10 so maybe next time. If you have time and some materials, you could have the students make masks for these characters and wear them so that they can count each other.

    ReplyDelete