There are a couple things that will stick with me from this
course. The most obvious being the effective ways that I can utilize technology
and multimedia in the class room. Although I was aware of some of the tools mentioned
in class I guess it just took me being shown their full potential use in with
students. The idea of managing a class
through Schoology or Google Drive creates a whole new level of possibilities
and adds transparency and interaction between the student and teacher.
Using computers and other technology also brings excitement
to the classroom. While they can easily be used as a crutch for teachers to
fall back on, it was great to learn effective ways that they can be utilized. In
whatever school or class I teach in the future i'm sure I will think about how I can
better the class with multimedia. Personally,
for me, this course has also rekindled my interest in teaching and was a great
course to start this masters program with. Thanks Steve and fellow classmates!
No comments:
Post a Comment